AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
The District is proud of its involvement with a number of professional communities and organizations, including:
Achievements and formal recognition
National Association of Clean Water Agencies:
- Platinum Award in 2012 in recognition of 5 or more years with 100 percent National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit (NPDES) compliance
- Gold Award in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 in recognition of full year with 100 percent NPDES compliance
- Certificate of Recognition 2016 and 2019 – Water Resources Utility of the Future Today Program, for innovative and forward thinking practices that are providing sustainable, efficient and value-added services to the community.
Government Finance Officers Association:
- Special recognition Excellence in Financial Reporting for eighteen consecutive fiscal years through June 2018
Water Environment Federation:
- George Burke, Jr. Facility Safety Award in recognition of the Excellence of its Active and Effective Safety Program and Safety Record – 2019.